Have you considered offering coaching to your executive team and your employees at large? It can be time consuming to go through the selection process as you seek the right coaching fit. The Austin Coaching Coalition was formed to assist companies and individuals in sourcing great coaches in Austin.
Well, the numbers are in: Corporations, their executives and their employees can all benefit from professional coaching. From the 2013 Stanford Executive Coaching Survey of Chief Executive Officers:
- 65% of CEOs do not receive coaching or leadership advice from outside consultants or coaches, while 100% of them stated that they are receptive to making changes based on feedback. Does your company have a shortage of professional advice or support at the highest levels?
- 43% of CEOs rated “conflict management skills” as the biggest area of need for their own personal development. Corporate executives and managers are juggling multiple constituencies every day and could potentially benefit from some coaching in communication and leadership.
Professional Coaching offers benefits among ALL ranks of employees also, such as: fresh perspectives on challenges enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, increased confidence, and improvement in productivity.
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) documents these statistics of employees participating in a coaching program:
- 70% Improved Work Performance, unlocking employee productivity
- 61% Improved Business Management, as coaching helps to maximize employee potential
Positive People: Building the self-confidence of employees to face challenges is critical in meeting organizational demands. Coaching can help here too:
- 80% Improved Employee Self Confidence
- 72% Improved Employee Communication Skills
Coaching generates learning and clarity resulting in forward action with a commitment to measurable outcomes. When reviewing the value of coaching to their organizations:
- 86% of Companies are happy with their Return on Investment in Coaching
The Austin Coaching Coalition offers a varied, seasoned and growing collection of professional coaches who can work with individuals, with teams and groups to achieved desired outcomes efficiently and affordably.
Contact us today to discuss a customized selection of coaches to fit the needs of your corporation.